Welcome to The Vauld, a wonderful Tudor house built in 1510. Once owned by Henry VIII the house is of significant historical value. It was also had many famous visitors including several famous rock stars!
This twin double bedroom accommodation is situated within a private annexe that is part of our Tudor home. Ample free parking and its own private entrance, the accommodation consists of an en-suite double bedroom, adjacent to a second double bedroom with every facility you require for a wonderfully comfortable stay. Situated in a quiet hamlet, The Vauld provides the very best in tranquillity and country walks.
The main double bedroom (The Granary) has
• Four Poster Bed
• Flat Screen TV, Electric Fire and Bluetooth Speaker and hairdryer.
• Large Wardrobe, chest of drawers and storage chest
• Ensuite Bathroom with shower, fresh towels and dressing gowns, a cloakroom too.
• Wi-Fi throughout the annexe
• A private entrance and its own courtyard
• Coffee Pod machine, and kettle with everything you need to make that perfect refreshments. We supply various coffee pods, tea, sugar, milk and biscuits.
• There is a comfortable settee that turns into a double bed is you so wish. Perfect for those children that want to be close to their parents
Adjacent to The Granary is the second double bedroom (The Bakery).
• Dining area overlooking the beautiful pond
• Electric fire, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and fridge
• Various board games and toys
The hallway has full cooking facilities including an oven with twin hob, a microwave, fridge, all your pots and pans and utensils.
Both entrances to the annexe are accessible via ramps,
We even do the washing up for you!
At The Vauld we have an array of animals that love to be fussed and we encourage the guests to join in.
Tilley the Labrador who is everyone's favourite!
Polo the kitten. A ball of mischief
Bracken and Bluebell the ponies who love a fuss
The chickens who need feeding daily
and a pond with wild ducks in
Each morning a breakfast of freshly baked croissants, homemade smoothie, juice, jams and butter is served at a time of your choice. We also include cereals, fruit, milk and butter.
We can cater for any dietary needs too so please do not hesitate to ask
The Vauld is situated in a beautiful quiet hamlet. There are large grounds for you to sit in or cook a BBQ. There are also many walks across beautiful Herefordshire countryside including ancient churches, woodland and ponds.
Our local pub is the Englands Gate and is 2 miles away. Its a beautiful, 16th century pub that is relaxed and informal. Its also accessible.
Its serves great food, Ciders and Beers AND we get a 20% discount on all food!
Hereford City Centre is around 15 minutes away and has many eateries, bars and shopping.
There is also many activities for children locally including.
Hampton Court Castle
Newbridge Farm Park
Queenswood Country Park And Arboretum
Small Breeds Farm Park
The Weir Garden and much more...
Exclusive heated indoor swimming pool available for hire that is just 4 miles up the road. You can have family fun sessions or we can offer aquatic therapy in the pool with Vicky too.