2. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
3. We will collect personal data on this Website/ email contact only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent.
Use of your information
4. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
5. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
a-. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service, that may affect our service;
b. If you are an existing client, we may contact you with information about dates and times available
Disclosure of your information
6. We will not disclose your personal or confident details to any third party unless safeguarding concerns or risk to life.
Where we store and transfer your data
7. All data is securely held online with Web-based Practice Management Software per our regulations for our chartered society of physiotherapy and any electronic data is passworded to avoid breaches of information.
8. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
9. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
10. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.